Dutch braids and low messy bun is on easy hairstyle to wear casually or dressed up. With a low messy bun it is perfect for every day or create a sleek donut bun or chignon to dress it up for wearing out. With the holidays right around the corner, I want to make a different variety of hairstyles that will be perfect for holiday parties and get-togethers with friends. This hairstyle is quick and easy to look forward to.
Dutch Braids and Low Messy Bun Steps:
- Step 1 / Start with a side part on the right side.
- Step 2 / Pick up a section of hair on the heavy side of the part.
- Step 3 / Divide the section into three smaller sections.
- Step 4 / Cross the back beach under the middle.
- Step 5 / Then cross the front beach under the middle.
- Step 6 / Cross the back beach under the middle and bring in a hair section, incorporating it into the braid.
- Step 7 / Next, cross the front beach under the middle and bring in another section, continuing to leave the front bang portion.
- Step 8 / Repeat steps 6 and 7 two more times.
- Step 9 / Now gradually bring in the front bang portions.
- Step 10 / Once the braid reaches the ear, continue braiding the hair down in a regular braid and tie off the end with a clear elastic band.
- Step 14 / Now create another dutch braid on the other side of the head, then tying it off with an elastic band.
- Step 15 / Bring all the hair up into a low ponytail.
- Step 16 / Wrap the elastic band one time over the hair.
- Step 17 / Then wrap the hair halfway through the band.
- Step 18 / Pin sections of the hair up to create a low messy bun.